Thursday, June 15, 2017

Working for the weekend...

Well, it's the Thursday before B-Rad's bachelor party and I am trying to finish as much work as possible before we roam the streets of Nashville. These days my work involves a lot of reading, often times boring and stuffy academic works. I'd like to think, however, that my love for reading started young with enlightening content from Mad Magazine and a little help from this guy, Dr. Ralph.
Papa, if you pick out a book or two I would be happy to read to you in July when I am home and you are doing your sessions. It might help pass the time... or we can play some cards. The choice is yours! Miss you and see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Mama and Papa!  The kids had a great day today. They woke up to some chocolates from the Easter bunny and then had a yummy...