Good morning! Loved chatting with you last night Mama and Papa. I booked my flight home after we hung up and will be in town to visit June 22-25 -- just me! I cannot wait to hang out and take a spin on the golf cart with you, Papa.
Yesterday the Cobb Crew was busy! Landry had her kindergarten popsicle party to meet some of her new friends at her school this August. She had a ball running around her new school playground and meeting new pals. She really took to two girls named Lauren and Audrey Ann. We learned Lauren lives on the street behind us so I bet the girls will become quite close and have lots of play dates. Landry is so excited about her new big school and all the friends she will have there.
Afterward I took the whole gang to my office to ship out some items that sold on Flea Style's shopping site. The kids love going to mommy's office and drawing on the white board, crushing the bubble wrap with their little hands and playing with my shipping tape dispensers. If only our customers knew the shipping department was overseen by a three and five year old!
We went to lunch after and then swam in the pool. Bradley and Jake joined us for some fun in the sun. Jake is the biggest kid of all! He loves to swim in our pool and Barrett gets such a kick out of throwing him the ball to fetch. We were all pretty pooped afterward and took a much-needed family nap.
When dinner rolled around, we met Michael's best friend Kyle and his family for Mexican food. The kids always have so much fun together. I got to snuggle Kyle and Lindsay's new baby, too. As much as I loved holding her, I definitely know I'm done in the baby department. If you want another grand baby, you better start begging Bradley. I'm done! My little monsters keep my hands full enough. I know gray hairs are going to start sprouting any day!
I hope you have a nice day and that you feel good, Papa. I can't wait to visit very soon.
Love you! xoxo
Brittany
 |
| Landry's best boy friend George. They've gone to school together for two years. He's the only child she knows previously at her new school. They're tight as thieves. |
 |
| All the photos above are from the kindergarten meet and greet. That is Landry's new school and playground. She will be a Bradfield Bronco! |
 |
| After the school party, we went to my office. Barrett was very helpful with taping boxes with me! |
 |
| Took the kiddos for seafood and they got a little silly. They loved seeing the live lobsters! |
 |
| Swimming fun with Bradley and Jake! |
 |
| Pooped out snack in hand post swimming |
 |
| Dinner out with their pals Hadley and Owen. After dinner Michael and Kyle planned their first fishing trip with the little guys. Barrett cannot wait! |
 |
| Landry sporting her Gypset Wrap from Flea Style! |
No comments:
Post a Comment