Monday, June 26, 2017

California Recap

Good morning Mama and Papa!

I had the best time with you both the past few days. It was such a special time for me and I truly enjoyed every minute -- even when I played tech geek (you're welcome!).

Papa, you are such a rock star and your energy is infectious and delightful. I had so much fun with you from our golf cart ride to wood shop tour and Garden Grove field trip. It was so fun to see my mom's childhood home and your old gas station! 

I hope your week of appointments goes well and am counting down the days for you to start treatment. I know it will be a tough time but I'm happy you are giving it a whirl and am hoping we see wonderful results and can start planning a 90th birthday already!

I love you both so much and can't wait to visit again soon in a few weeks. 

Love you!

Brittany


Man I wish I had your garden in Dallas!





Best meal with the best grandparents!

Touring the garden relics at The Groves



Your cute neighbor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Mama and Papa!  The kids had a great day today. They woke up to some chocolates from the Easter bunny and then had a yummy...