Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Summer Fun

Good morning! Hope you're healing and feeling better, Papa. Looking forward to catching up tonight if you feel up to it!

Yesterday I had a long work day. Next Tuesday before I visit you we announce our fall show vendors so this week we're sifting through all of the applications to pick out our roster. We're also in the middle of planning our semi-annual conference that will be 9/23. So lots going on over at Flea Style!

I left the office early to watch my little swimmers at class. They love it when I surprise them and show up. They're really getting the hang of it and Landry swam by herself to the teacher for the first time. I'm so bummed I didn't get it on video but I had no clue she was going to just jump in and start swimming. I will try to capture it this week.

When we got home the kids and I made more art -- imagine that?! They just love to create things and get messy. For last night's project I pulled some leaves from the yard and they used them as stamps and eventually to make collage art. They loved it!

In the middle of making our art Barrett asked, "Mommy, is Gray Papa still sick?" I told him that you are but we're hopeful you'll get well soon. He said then he wanted to make more pictures for you to put in the mail. So get ready for some painted leaf art, it's coming your way this week!

After art we pulled ten small things from around the house -- goggles, a shoe, thermos, napkin -- and played scavenger hunt. I hid all the things around our downstairs and then they had to go find them. The winner then would hide the things next and so on. We played about nine rounds of this game. It's another favorite of theirs.

Today I have some big meetings for work including a retail meeting for a future store. Looking forward to filling you in next week!

Love you both and big hug from Texas!

Brittany












No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Mama and Papa!  The kids had a great day today. They woke up to some chocolates from the Easter bunny and then had a yummy...