Thursday, June 29, 2017

Pizza and Jell-O

Good morning!

Hope your first couple days of testing haven't been too rough. The kids and I will FaceTime tonight to catch up.

My hands have been very full this week with no daddy in town -- plus, on Tuesday, Cristina had to cancel so I had Barrett all day at work. Each evening we have swim class and then come home to bath time, dinner, art activities and a movie before bed. I will be pooped by Friday!

One night the kids and I went to the grocery store and bought homemade pizza kits. They had so much fun making their own pepperoni pizzas for dinner. Afterward we made Jell-O for the first time. We added strawberries and bananas. They loved it! I told them Mama makes the best Jell-O salad.

While daddy's away, the kiddos and mommy will play! One night we dyed our hair pink and blue with a fun temporary dye kit. They thought it was the coolest! The color is almost all gone now but they loved their short-lived unicorn summer hair.

Never a dull moment with these two!

We love you!

Brittany, Landry and Barrett





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Mama and Papa!  The kids had a great day today. They woke up to some chocolates from the Easter bunny and then had a yummy...