Good Morning Mama and Papa!
My last week of work is moving right along. I wanted to share a glimpse of last weekend. The weather was nice and we got to take advantage of the pool with the kids....and a pup! We went swimming, went to the dog park, and Megan and I had a nice dinner where we had some Lebanese food. Mama, I know you would have loved it, Papa, you may have just picked at it.
Love you both,
Bradley
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Mama and Papa! The kids had a great day today. They woke up to some chocolates from the Easter bunny and then had a yummy...
-
Hi Mama and Papa! We miss you! What a weekend! I'm pooped!!! On Saturday we had three birthday parties back to back. I literally wa...
-
Good morning! Hope you're healing and feeling better, Papa. Looking forward to catching up tonight if you feel up to it! Yesterday ...
-
Good morning Mama and Papa! We had such a wonderful time visiting with you over Christmas -- even between the coughs and sniffles. We a...
No comments:
Post a Comment