Yesterday, the kids and I treated Michael to brunch and then sent him off to the spa for a massage and some steam room relaxation. While he was there, I took the kids to the mall to buy some shoes for summer school, which started today.
After we bought some new clothes and shoes I took them to the new Cars movie. Barrett slept through half but Landry loved the entire thing. Barrett enjoyed the second half!
I was so busy with the kiddos that I didn't get a quiet break to call but look forward to catching up tonight. Hope you had a nice day with the family at Aunt Sandie's and can't wait to see you in a few days!
This morning the kids started their first day of summer school. I was nervous that Barrett would be reluctant but he did great. Of course having Mickey by his side didn't hurt. They are so excited about school and to see their friends and playground again.
They start up their second swim class session today for two more weeks. Hopefully by the end of this session Landry will be officially swimming! We also hope the school/swim class combo tuckers them out and they start to go to bed a little earlier than normal so we can all relax a little bit a night!
Love,
Brittany




No comments:
Post a Comment