Sure hope I get those genes! Enjoy!
xoxo Brittany
![]() |
| Papa feeling my belly at Landry's California baby shower |
![]() |
| Mama and Landry hanging at the Orchid rental house at her first Christmas |
| Enjoying an ice cream sundae during Papa's Dallas layover. This was the day I told Papa that Landry's birthday would be the same as his mom's! |
![]() |
| Landry hanging at Gray Papa's California pad |
| The trip I announced Barrett was in my belly! Landry was one year old this trip. |
![]() |
| Meeting Barrett for the first time! |
| The girls hanging out at the lake house while the boys fished at Michael's house for the first time. |
![]() |
| Back in Dallas. Landry showing Papa and Gray Papa her favorite playground and park. |
![]() |
| Fun times and Mimi and Papa's house with teh great grandparents! |
![]() |
| Another Texas trip! Landry loves playing with her grandpas! |
![]() |
| Visting at Mimi and Papa's house last summer. |




















No comments:
Post a Comment