Sunday, August 13, 2017

We're back!

Hi Mama and Papa!

We are so sorry we've been a little off the grid lately, it's been a very busy week! Landry had art camp last Monday through Friday and it really called for a lot of juggling to keep the ship afloat at home and work! 

Papa, I hope you're feeling well. I look call you tomorrow (Monday). I wear the ring you gave Landry almost every day. I wore it together with a scarf of mine. I love it; it means so much!

Work is crazy busy right now. We are working around the clock to try to figure out this store on top of our Summit conference next month, Dallas show in October and Houston show in November. Landry starts kindergarten in two weeks and there is also tons of paperwork and doctor's appointments we must complete first. Not complaining, just a very buried in life stuff right now!

All that said, we have had lots of fun this past few days. Landry loved art camp and learned lots of new skills. She especially enjoyed paper mache! She took the class with her friends Charlie and Gabriella and on Wednesday we went to lunch afterward and they had so much fun together. Friday after class they had a long play date at our house, too.

This weekend we went swimming with Bradley, took the kids bowling with another family and they even spent a couple hours with Nana and Grandpa while Michael and I found him a suit for the wedding. They are enjoying the last two weeks of summer before school starts to the max.

Tonight I signed Barrett up for soccer and bought him his first pair of cleats. Can't wait to watch him tear it up on the field this fall. He is going to love it!

Talk very soon. Love you!

Brittany



Landry, Gabriella and Charlie chatting after lunch






Showing off her art project



A cute shot from our lunch date with you in California our first day



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Mama and Papa!  The kids had a great day today. They woke up to some chocolates from the Easter bunny and then had a yummy...