Thursday, August 3, 2017

California Recap

Hello! Hope you're feeling good this morning, Papa! It was so great catching up last night and hearing how great you sound and feel. You're such a champ!!!

I wanted to share a handful of photos from our trip. I will send more later this week! We had such a great time visiting with you both and to have such quality time over two weeks! I think the golf cart ride was a big highlight with the kiddos. They still talk about it!

I hope you have a great day and enjoy some time off from all of the doctor visits. I know you will welcome some time away from needles and nurses.

We love you both so much and are already looking forward to our wonderful Christmastime together. I will plan a quick trip out again this fall to tackle some flea markets, too.

Love you both!























No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Mama and Papa!  The kids had a great day today. They woke up to some chocolates from the Easter bunny and then had a yummy...