I've had another very busy work week so I made sure the kids had lots of fun activities planned. Yesterday they went to our local science museum and on Wednesday Nana came over with lunch and books to read. On Wednesday they had their six month dentist appointment. They love the dentist because she showers them with little toys and toothbrushes!
Barrett got his first X-rays and nailed it. He is normally such a wiggle worm but sat perfectly still for the dentist. Afterward, I met Cristina at my office because we needed Landry to model some new kids items for the site. Landry loved it! Last night she told Michael, "Daddy, I don't work for Flea Style. I'm just a modeler for them." We were laughing so hard!
Tuesday is Michael's birthday but he's out of town for work. So this weekend I planned a dinner at one of his favorite restaurants to celebrate. Other than that, we are laying low before family starts to trickle in for the wedding early next week.
I hope you have a good day and continue to feel better. I know you're battling fatigue, but that's normal! And good! That means your body is fighting and trying to heal so welcome it and try to enjoy it. We started a new thing at Flea Style called a podcast. Think of it as a new modern version of a radio station or interview.
I hope you both have a wonderful day and look forward to talking soon. We will try to FaceTime tonight!
Love you!!!
Brittany
No comments:
Post a Comment