Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day + Barrett's Open House

Happy Valentine's Day, Mama and Papa! I can't wait to see you both soon!

It's been an extremely busy week here. I've been working on the final preparations to get our permit to start construction on our new store as well as loads of things for Flea Style from spring show planning to taping episodes of our radio show.

I've also had a ton of to do's with the kids' school. Tonight was Barrett's open house. We toured his classroom and saw his latest art projects and favorite activities in class. His favorite activity is building with wood blocks. He built me several towers and buildings and could have stayed in his class all night working on them.

Tomorrow I'm in charge of Landry's Valentine's Day party craft. We decided to make love bugs -- cute butterfly looking insects out of colorful paper and bits (I'll share photos soon) -- and spent several hours tonight cutting out the shapes and preparing the little critters. They are going to be really cute but man they were a lot of work to prep!

I'm so excited to head home soon! Michael and I leave Friday for San Diego for a wedding and then I will be in Orange County by Sunday evening. I can't wait to see you both and give you a big hug!!!

Love you so much and sending you lots of hugs and kisses this Valentine's Day!

Brittany











No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Mama and Papa!  The kids had a great day today. They woke up to some chocolates from the Easter bunny and then had a yummy...