Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Clean Teeth and Messy Buildings

Good morning! Loved catching up last night! 

Yesterday was Landry's turn to visit the dentist. She did great! She also got an A+ on her dental report card. Phew!

The kids love the dentist at this age so it's actually a fun activity for them. After her cleaning and x-rays I took her for a frozen yogurt with extra gummy worms. She thought it was the best day ever!

Yesterday Michael and I visited the buildings. They're coming along! They're working on demo inside he smaller building right now and plumbing in the other. We've had a lot of rain so it's held up things a bit but not too bad.

Today I close on my condo to help pay for all of the work. Another busy day ahead!

I love you! 

Brittany















No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Mama and Papa!  The kids had a great day today. They woke up to some chocolates from the Easter bunny and then had a yummy...