Good morning Mama and Papa! One week ago today we were eating fish and chips and picking the most beautiful juicy lemons! I so wish I was still home with you both relaxing on the porch enjoying such special moments together with a couple of cute hummingbirds.
I am so happy I had a few days to enjoy our time together. I loved every single second of it. After I left Orange County, my team and I had a nice few days in LA for some work events. Last night I got home really late and just crashed in bed.
I gave my team the day off today for all of us to relax and enjoy some down time. I had Barrett all day and we did everything from a dentist appointment to getting my car washed, picking up groceries and dropping off dry cleaning. I had a lot of housework and just catch up work to get through!
I loved having time with Barrett one on one. We had a ball from a little lunch date to running around at the park after all our errands.
He did great at his dentist appointment! He still somehow has no cavities and got an A+ on his brushing and flossing. Between his love for marshmallows, ice cream and candy I have no clue how we managed that!
I miss you both already! I booked a trip home for Papa's 90th birthday today! I will be home Friday the 23rd through the evening of the 26th. We have a lot to celebrate and I wouldn't miss it for the world. I can't wait to see you both in a few weeks and celebrate the special occasion.
Love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment