Sunday, January 21, 2018

Saturday Family Day Fun

Good morning! Hope you're both feeling good and have a relaxing Sunday on the books!

Yesterday we had a fun day with Bowie and the kids. We also had a big first for our little guy: a bath!

After a morning walk and breakfast we gave Bowie his first bath in our tub and he was perfect! He's seriously the best little dog I've ever met!

We packed up our fresh pup and kids and took them to Mexican food (their vote). We picked a place that allows dogs on the patio so Bowie could join. After we took the gang to the park for an hour where they played like wild animals all over the place. 

I let Bowie off the leash to run around and quickly learned that's not a good idea yet. He definitely took advantage and ran like a mad man around. I about had a heart attack chasing him to get him back on the leash half way down the street. So maybe he's not the best dog ever.... But he's pretty great!

Before heading home the kids asked to visit our local coffee shop for a cookie. So we sat on the patio at Royal Blue where they ate a huge Oreo type homemade cookie and I grabbed some coffee to keep up with all their energy!

We stayed in last night and made homemade fajitas and queso dip before cuddling in bed for a movie and popcorn. Mommy and daddy had margaritas too! It was a great day!

I'm working today but will call tonight when I'm home and have the kids by me. We'll try to FaceTime you! 

Love you and miss you!

Brittany







No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Mama and Papa!  The kids had a great day today. They woke up to some chocolates from the Easter bunny and then had a yummy...