Thursday, January 18, 2018

Our Boy Bowie

Hi Mama and Papa! It was great seeing you tonight on FaceTime! You both look great and Mama we're so thrilled you're finally feeling better!

Isn't little Bowie the cutest? We're so obsessed with the newest member of our family. I hope to bring him home next month so you can meet him!

He is so sweet and lovable. I truly think he's so thankful for being rescued from his sad former life! We feel so lucky to give him a loving home and shower him with hugs and kisses!

The kids are just obsessed with their new pet. Every morning when I take them to school Bowie sits up front in the car to send them off with licks and some serious tail wagging. 

I've been bringing him to my office when I can during the day and even brought him to the new building this week to show him his future shop dog digs.

We hope you have a good day and wish we could be with you during your treatments, Papa! You're so strong and we think of you every single day. 

We love you and will call again soon! 

Sending lots and lots of love!

Brittany










No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Mama and Papa!  The kids had a great day today. They woke up to some chocolates from the Easter bunny and then had a yummy...