Friday, January 5, 2018

Happy New Year!

Good morning Mama and Papa! 

I'm so sorry to hear you're still feeling sick, Mama! And Papa, I know you're hanging tight until your next treatment but I hope you're feeling ok and not in too much pain. 

I wanted to bring a little sunshine to your day. Today was the kids last day of winter break. I left work early to take Landry to a birthday party for her friend Elizabeth. It was at an indoor trampoline park and she had a blast! I brought Barrett too and he had the time of his life jumping around all over the place.

This week we've been getting back into the groove of things. I've been settling back into work and tackling tasks at the new building from meeting an asbestos inspector to meeting with my architect to finalize plans. Today I received the final plans and sent them out to bid to hopefully secure my general contractor and construction crew soon.

The demo of the building looks great and I'm really eager to start putting the place back together and make it look beautiful inside!

This weekend we're celebrating Christmas with my in laws. The kids will open their presents tomorrow and play at Nana and Grandpa's house. Tomorrow night we have a play date with some friends so the kids can enjoy some pizza and play time with other kiddos.

Sunday is a big day at our house! We found a rescue dog named Thunder that we applied to adopt and the agency and his foster mom are coming by the house Sunday afternoon so we all can meet. The kids are sooooo excited! Thunder is a year old spaniel mix and just adorable. They've warned us he's quite active so we'll see how it goes. We'll be sure to report back!

I heard the cold and flu are just terrible right now in California. I hope you stay cozy and safe inside your house to get well and avoid any more germs! We think about you all the time and miss you already. We will FaceTime this weekend and hope to catch you both feeling a little better.

Love you so much! Here are some new and old photos from the past month.

Big hug!!!

Brittany

Landry enjoying cake time at her friend's birthday party


I was in charge of treats at Barrett's Christmas party earlier this month. 


Checking out my building post demolition!


Barrett enjoying the homemade Rudolph and snowman donuts we made in class







No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Mama and Papa!  The kids had a great day today. They woke up to some chocolates from the Easter bunny and then had a yummy...