Good morning G Pa,
I hope you're feeling good. I woke up early with mommy this morning and wanted to send you a note.
Last night I was up late (after Sissy went to bed) and got really silly. I took her sunglasses and started being a jokester around the house and was dancing and taking my jammies off. Mommy says I'm a handful. I'm not sure what that means...
Mommy says that you were a rascal when you were a little boy, too. I guess I got my spunk from you, then!
I can't wait to go to California soon. Every morning when I wake up I ask mommy if today is the day. She keeps saying not yet. I'm getting very annoyed with her answers.
I just want to get to the ocean already and see you, Zoe and the rest of the family. I'm a lot bigger than when you saw me last. I'm also a bit crazier according to my parents.
They said they're going to drop me off at your house and let you babysit me while they take a "break". I think it's a great idea! Get the golf cart ready!
I love you!
Barrett
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Mama and Papa! The kids had a great day today. They woke up to some chocolates from the Easter bunny and then had a yummy...
-
Hi Mama and Papa! We miss you! What a weekend! I'm pooped!!! On Saturday we had three birthday parties back to back. I literally wa...
-
Good morning! Hope you're healing and feeling better, Papa. Looking forward to catching up tonight if you feel up to it! Yesterday ...
-
Good morning Mama and Papa! We had such a wonderful time visiting with you over Christmas -- even between the coughs and sniffles. We a...



No comments:
Post a Comment