Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy July 4th!

Good morning Mama and Papa! Happy Fourth of July!

Papa, I hope you're feeling good this morning after your long day yesterday. I was thinking of you all day and it was so good to hear your voice in the chemo room and once you were home. I'm so glad we got you set up with FaceTime. The kids loved seeing you both!

In an hour we're leaving for the local parade and then the Highland Park holiday party that includes a petting zoo, watermelon eating contest, games, bounce houses and other fun kids activities. They're so excited and Landry picked out her red, white and blue dress last night she's so giddy for the event.

Later today Bradley and Megan are coming over for some pool time and a barbecue. Landry is officially swimming! On Sunday we swam for hours and she is doing great. She's so proud of herself. I bought burgers, hot dogs, BBQ chips (Landry and Barrett's favorite!) and a big watermelon to enjoy outside this afternoon. We'll be sure to send you lots of photos from all of the fun.

I hope you relax today and enjoy some downtime from the needles and nurses. I'm so proud of you going through chemo and doing it like a champ. Call you later. Until then, enjoy some of these fun old photos.

Love you!

Brittany

Just a few things I found at the flea market this weekend.
You would love that big metal tool box. Scored it for $5!

Barrett took this photo last week on my phone
after eating choclate ice cream in bed with mommy.


Our little pirate! Landry was the line leader at her summer school parade last week.
The week's theme was Ahoy Matey!


A snapshot from my radio segment Saturday. I was a guest for a local talk show
to talk about Flea Style, leadership and small business life.


Love these old photos of your girls!


Some more of the cutie pies


Mama looking gorgeous on the lawn. Clearly got some of my
love for fashion from the Shultz family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Mama and Papa!  The kids had a great day today. They woke up to some chocolates from the Easter bunny and then had a yummy...