Good morning! Hopefully Ryan arrived safely and on time and last night and you are all waking up to a nice morning and some hot coffee together!
The kids and I loved Face Timing with you yesterday. Papa, you look and sound great!
Yesterday was Tacky Tuesday at summer camp again and the kiddos loved it. I let them pick out their own wacky outfits and they didn't disappoint. Today is Wet Wednesday and they can't wait to wear their bathing suits to school and run around in the sprinklers and go down the giant inflatable water slide.
Last night was a big milestone at Casa Cobb: Barrett slept in his big boy room and bed all night! It's been about a year since he's done that. I did a little happy dance this morning when I woke up and didn't have a curly fry monkey next to me!
We promised him a water gun -- his choice -- if he slept through the night so I guess we'll be hitting Toys R Us tonight after work!
Less than a week until we come visit. The kids and I are counting down the days. Michael will join us Friday the 21st. We can't wait to see you!
Hope you have a wonderful day with Ry Guy. Give him our love and see everyone soon!
Love,
Brittany
![]() |
| Tacky Tuesday Time!!! |
![]() |
| Making "gingerbread houses" in the summer but with crackers, peanut butter, animal crackers, gummy bears and raisins. |


No comments:
Post a Comment