Friday, October 13, 2017

Boo! We're back!

Hi Mama and Papa!

I'm so sorry we have been off the blog lately. It's been a very busy time between Flea Style Summit, the fall shows, transitioning Landry into kindergarten, buying this new building and selling the lake house. I hope you're feeling better Papa. I will call you tonight with the kids on Face Time!

Things are moving along with the buildings. Here is the link to the listing where you can see some images. We close November 7th. Can't wait to give you a tour on Face Time soon!

The kids are doing great. Landry is loving school and her teacher Mrs. Keffer. She is starting to learn how to read and it's so fun to watch. Barrett is also loving his little class and Mrs Williams. He's also LOVING soccer! Last week he made another goal, although it was in the wrong goal!

We're gearing up for Halloween. Landry is going to be Disney princess Elena and Barrett is going to be Captain America. They're so excited they're already wearing their costumes all around the house.

Michael and I took a trip to Arizona with friends a couple weeks ago for our anniversary and had a great time. It was wonderful to take a pause from work and get some quality time together with some dear friends of Michael from childhood and college.

We booked our flights for Christmas! We will be home 12/21-31. We can't wait to have a good ten days with family and to celebrate Ryan's wedding! I am trying to hop home for a couple days without the family if I can find the time, too.

Hope you have a great day and look forward to talking to you soon.

Love you so much!!!

Brittany


Landry's fun run race!

Wearing her new Flea Style dress for class pictures

Shopping in Arizona!

Family time last weekend

After brunch last Saturday in our matching kimonos


Our soccer stud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Mama and Papa!  The kids had a great day today. They woke up to some chocolates from the Easter bunny and then had a yummy...