Sunday, September 17, 2017

Sending Some Sunday Love!

Good morning Mama and Papa! We hope you're feeling better, Papa. I heard from my parents that you were nauseous this week, I'm so sorry to hear that. That's just the worst! We tried Face Timing you a few times but you didn't pick up. We will try again today!

It's been a busy week here since we last chatted. I have a big Flea Style event next Saturday so we've been working like crazy to prepare for it. It's a conference that we host with about 200 attendees. Very excited for it to get here -- and be over at this point!

The kids are both really enjoying school, their new teachers and friends. Barrett is also enjoying soccer and yesterday had a goal at his game! I'm not sure who was more excited him or his groupies on the sidelines!

This week Barrett got a bike. He loves it! It took him about a day to get the hang of it but now he's addicted to it and wants to ride every single day!

This weekend we've had lots of kids activities. Yesterday we had soccer and then a birthday party for one of Landry's friends. It's beautiful out. I wish we were back at the lake!

I look forward to talking to you soon. Sending you lots of love!

Big hug and kiss,

Brittany



Getting a manicure after school with Mommy!





Lake house fun with these monkeys

Barrett getting behind the lens with Mommy's phone


Playground fun with mommy before school


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Mama and Papa!  The kids had a great day today. They woke up to some chocolates from the Easter bunny and then had a yummy...