Saturday, March 24, 2018

Monkey Business

Hi Papa!

I'm so glad you accidentally called today! You sound so great and I love seeing your handsome face and smile! 

We had a great day. Michael and I took the kids to the building to check on things and show them around a bit. Afterwards, we went to Baker's Ribs for some delicious barbecue! I got the pulled pork and thought of you! 

As you saw today, Landry had a little play date with her schoolmate Chloe. The girls had so much fun painting, writing on the sidewalk with chalk, watching movies, playing with Bowie and eating snacks. Landry had actually told Chloe about you so it was great timing that you called for Landry to show her pal her sweet great grandpa in California! 

I sure hope you're enjoying your final days in your 80s!!! Can you believe tomorrow is your last day in the 8 digits?!!!

We love you so much and miss you like mad already! Hope you and Mama and aunt Debbi make your final day in your 80s count tomorrow!

Love you so much!

Brittany












No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Mama and Papa!  The kids had a great day today. They woke up to some chocolates from the Easter bunny and then had a yummy...