Hi Mama and Papa! My mom just arrived in Dallas last night and we're all packed up and ready to go to New York tomorrow morning.
Once we get back we'll just be days away from packing up again and flying home to see you. We're excited! It's going to be a wonderful Christmas with the whole family together in California. I'm very excited for a California Christmas. It's been a while!
So last week I was in Canton, which is about an hour east of Dallas, shopping for our website and new store. I literally stopped in my tracks when I came across a booth with these giant metal signs inside.
I know the spelling is a tad off, but look!!! Even that giant ray of sunshine pointing directly at "ain't" in my photo! Well, these amazing signs made me think of you, giggle and just think it was all a sign!
I know it's no fun right now waiting for treatment and doctor's updates. We're thinking of you all the time and we'll give you a ring tomorrow via FaceTime from New York to chat and catchup.
We love you and miss you!
Brittany
Wish I could pack up this sign in my suitcase and bring it home to you!
That's right!!!
Last weekend Michael and I took the kiddos out for lunch and some Christmas tree fun
Girls date a couple weeks ago for hot chocolate and cookies
The kids helping Michael and me put my treasures from Canton in storage
No comments:
Post a Comment